Mega Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pedro's incredibly hokey introduction

Go down

Pedro's incredibly hokey introduction Empty Pedro's incredibly hokey introduction

Post by Vote4Pedro Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:24 pm

Hello there!  My name is Vote4Pedro (well, not my real name), but you can just call me Pedro (still not my real name) or even Forest if you'd prefer (that's my real name tongue ).  I'm terrible with introductions, so I'll just cut right to the chase: I'm going to be a games reviewer for the site.  I'm a big fan of video games in general, be it the blockbuster AAA juggernauts or the niche one-man labors of love, as well as everything in-between.  I'm a busy college student about five days of the week, but on my off-time, I like to write crappily and play games just as crappily.  So one day, I figured, "Why not combine the two?"  And with that, I decided to try my hand at reviewing games.

Obviously, I've still got a lot to learn just starting out again (I did some reviews prior to this, but unfortunately, they've been lost to the tides of the internet), so any and all constructive criticism is not only welcomed, but highly encouraged.  I'm bound to make some mistakes along the way, whether it be forgetting something or leaving another thing out on accident.  If you have something to add, or even if you just disagree, don't be afraid to voice your opinion!  Obviously, stuff like flaming, trolling, and ad hominem attacks will be ignored, but so long as your side's presented respectfully, I will do my best to respond to and engage with you in equal measure Smile

Here's a few quick things on my background.  As of this writing, I am working towards my Associate's Degree in English.  I currently own a Wii U, an Xbox 360, a PS3, and a 3DS, although sometimes on Saturday visits, I get the chance to play on a PS4.  I'm also working towards buying an Xbox One, so that I can be a bit more modern with my reviews.  And get dat Killer Instinct.  My favorite types of games are platformers and action-adventure games, though I try to play everything that isn't a sports game.  I I love you emoticons.  Finally, I spend way too much time in games looking at things that ultimately will not pay out 95% of the time.  But hey, when that 5% works out in my favor...  well, it usually still doesn't give me much regardless.

Well, that's probably enough self-indulgence for one post.  To whomever has taken the time to read this all the way through, thank you for just giving me a few minutes of your time.  You'll hopefully see my work on the site sometime soon, and I hope that you'll enjoy it to some capacity.  If you have any questions or you just want to talk about something, shoot me a post or a message and I'll get to it as soon as possible.  Have a great day, and I'll hopefully see you later rabbit
Vote4Pedro
Vote4Pedro
What a noop!
What a noop!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum