Mega Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules!

Go down

Forum Rules! Empty Forum Rules!

Post by Mega Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:32 pm

Welcome!

We hope you like this place and consider joining the forum.

In order to keep the peace rules must be set in place and these are the following things that will probably get you banned really quickly , but not without warning!

Name Calling: Name-calling is verbal abuse directed toward an individual or a crude substitute for argument. The person you offended may not know you were joking, or perhaps English isn't their native language and they simply didn't "get it." Either way, name calling isn't acceptable here.

Flaming: Flaming is a hostile and insulting interaction between two or more users. Note that this can be a mix of name-calling and negativity, but isn't necessarily restricted to either of those. Constructive arguing is allowed and encouraged so long it doesn't alter the intention and direction of the OP's thread. Create a new thread instead of crapping on someone's thread.

Trolling
: Trolling is when someone posts to "bait" users into an argument or other unproductive conduct, typically resulting in flame wars. When you take the bait by replying, it's considered to be "feeding the trolls," and nothing good ever comes of it. Not all trolls get banned, which is why we give members the ability to ignore trolls.

NSFW
: Do not post NSFW (Not Safe For Work) content without including "NSFW" in the thread title. Be respectful of other members and keep in mind that some people are at work when checking the site and objectionable content could get them fired. Some people on Mega Mashers are under the age of 18. We do not like to censor, but will if we feel it's appropriate.

Panhandling: Panhandling (aka begging, Internet begging, cyber-begging, or internet panhandling) is basically asking people to give you stuff for free. Giving is a great thing, and we definitely encourage it in this community, but we do it for the sake of doing it, not to get something in return.

I'm leaving threads: Why, "I'm leaving Mega Mashers because..." threads are not allowed:

Look, we get it. You're probably butt-hurt over something and need to vent. Understandable. Start up a constructive thread and use communication as your means to find a solution to your issue(s). Alternatively, you can PM a moderator or administrator if it's a private issue that you need assistance with.

Now this is not an exhaustive list of everything but about 99% of the stuff you can get in trouble for you already know.

We DO allow cursing on this forum but we ask that you don't go around cursing just because you can, don't over do it is all we are asking.

If you have any questions/concerns/ideas/etc. PLEASE feel free to reach out to me and I will definitely respond and try to get you taken care of or your ideas implemented.

Thanks everyone!
Mega
Mega
Admin
Admin

https://megamashers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum